Health Care Products Diabeti-Derm Foot Rejuvenating Cream Description:
- Podiatrist Recommended
- Contains L-Arginine HCI
- Fast-Acting Formula
- Rehydrates Severe Dry Skin
- Penetrates and Softens Calluses
- Soothes and Smoothes Irritated Areas
DiabetiDerm contains the breakthrough ingredient L-Arginine which increases blood flow to help promote healthy circulation. Increased circulation supports wound healing increased mobility and warm feet. The unique DiabetiDerm formula penetrates to soften thick skin calluses and also hydrates dry cracked skin prone to infection.
Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease.
Health Care Products Diabeti-Derm Foot Rejuvenating Cream Directions
How to take care of your feet: Taking care of your feet is well worth a couple of minutes a day. One out of every five hospital admissions in North America had its start in the feet of a person with diabetes.
1. Wash your feet every day in warm not hot water. Let them air dry or pat dry with a soft towel.
2. Inspect each foot carefully after washing. Look for any sores cracks blisters tiny wounds bruises rashes swelling etc. If any such condition does not improve gets worse or if new conditions arise call your doctor.
3. Apply Health Care Products DiabetiDerm Foot Rejuvenating Cream immediately after drying. Rub gently into calluses cracks and any rough or irritated areas. DiabetiDerm will help keep your feet smooth soft and healthy. Its the best friend your feet ever had.
Ingredients: Water Stearic Acid Glycine Soja Soybean Oil Glycerin Triethanolamine Dimethicone Lactic Acid Tocopheryl Acetate Ascorbyl Palmitate Retinyl Palmitate Phospholipids Menthol Melaleuca Alternifolia Tea Tree Leaf Oil Avena Sativa Oat Kernel Extract Camphor Panthenol Arginine HCI Trimethylsiloxysilicate Cetyl Alcohol Stearyl Alcohol Butylene Glycol PEG-8 Tetrasodium EDTA Methylparaben Propylparaben Blue 1 CI 42090 Yellow 5 CI 19140